Aerospace suppliers and service organisations are being pressured into delivering increasingly higher levels of service and equipment support. Some of the key challenges faced include:
- Growing customer demands for innovation and reform
- Long term commitments with risk transfer to supply chain
- Expectation for through-life efficiencies that reduce whole life costs
- Global reach with enhanced visibility and control of assets
- Responsive, flexible and reliable customer solutions particularly in the areas of production rate readiness and/or Aircraft on Ground (AOG) services.
Aerospace on-site logistics
With over 10 years’ experience in the Aerospace sector providing on-site logistics and continuous improvement services to a number of OEMs and Tier 1 companies, we offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Reverse logistics
- Direct line feed
- Vendor managed inventory
- Supply chain consulting
- Market-leading continuous improvement solutions, utilising our way of working: the Unipart way
Our global infrastructure provides truly global support under performance-based upholding arrangements, including secure warehousing and security-cleared personnel.