Unipart has long had expertise in the Automotive Industry; it is where the company started. As such, we understand the importance of managing dealer systems effectively. Unipart Business System has long term partnerships with major car manufacturers, and has pioneered the use of 3 systems to help with their supply and management of automotive parts in the manufacturers dealerships.
Unipart prides itself on its continuous development of knowledge in this sector and believe we can offer personalised benefits scaled to clients’ needs and requirements. We work with our customers to ensure Dealership Management teams can make the right business decisions in a global context, whilst we deliver time and cost saving strategies through the implementation of our software solutions.
The 3 key solutions available:
Parts Ordering System:
- Dealers can check and input a large range of information to help manage their dealerships.
- Easy to navigate sections including Material Details, Sales Orders, Return Orders and General Utilities.
- Parts Ordering, Parts and Backorder ETAs, check pricing and check availability of parts in other dealerships if necessary. Return Orders and enquiry and full summaries of all orders past, present and future available.
- Integrated into the core UBS module, SAP.
Electronic Parts Catalogue:
- The electronic parts catalogue is a secure on-line parts directory.
- Dealers can search parts, models and VIN codes to aid their inventory management, and help ensure customer satisfaction. The EPC system enables dealers to keep on top of their dealership with notes and email elements unified into one interactive system.
- The EPC has a shopping cart functionality, which interacts with Unidial or the dealers Dealer Management System.
Dealer Parts Replenishment System:
- Effective Parts Inventory Management for your dealership. Developed in line with you DMS, ensuring customer satisfaction and easy management with off the shelf availability and improved stock turn. Dealers can access automatically proposed new stock levels and make the amendments necessary to keep in line with optimum inventory levels.
- Full control over stocking policy and stock management simplified: automatic stock level proposals, dealer unique demand data held for individual stock profiles ensures comprehensive stocking policy which can be easily maintained and individually controlled.
Benefits of ULS Dealer Systems:
- Off-the shelf availability and systems available in multiple languages
- Fully supported and secure
- Bespoke to your business needs
- Full visibility to all levels
- Real time data to improve response time and stock control of your global dealer network.