Supply Chain Management Software
As more companies enter new markets to expand their customer profile and source products and services on a global scale, having a robust global supply chain is essential. Because when a supplier fails to deliver, it can result in higher costs, lost sales and a scarred reputation. But now a new suite of products from Unipart Group – one of Europe’s most innovative supply chain specialists – aims to reduce the complexity of global supply chains.
Unipart’s Global Logistics Application Suite (GLAS) combines state-of-the-art business management software with nearly three decades of expertise in managing and improving complex global supply chains.
The result is an integrated system that will save money, reduce waste and ultimately deliver better results for your customer.
Transforming data into information
Unipart GLAS is all about transforming data into information that is visible at every level of the supply chain. It informs the process owners to the opportunities for improvements, ensuring value added activity is taken to uplift the customer experience and gain competitive advantage.
This transparency means volumes can be easily predicted, costs and inventory can be managed more effectively, and the entire supply chain can be more agile to respond quickly to changes in customer demand.
Unipart GLAS comprises three main elements:
- Diagnostic assessment to understand your supply chain
- Creating a Global Control Centre to expose supply chain improvements
- Implementation & adoption of creative problem solving to drive continuous Improvement
Understanding your supply chain
Unipart recognise that although all supply chains connect through common activity, each organisation operates with unique attributes. It is clearly essential to reflect these in the solution that is created. Working closely with your teams, the step by step process chain will be captured, with the respective data points identified to create a design for the Global Control Centre (the eyes of the supply chain).
We work with you to:
- Provide end to end visibility of supply chain performance
- Produce a clear visual presentation of performance, highlighting areas of concern and action points
- Assign clear responsibility to relevant team members within your organisation
- Equip individual with problem solving tools and techniques to foster improvement
- Agree the best Technical and Application development platform to run your GLAS Toolset.