Unipart Business System offers an industry leading demand planning and forecast solution. Our system is integrated with our UBS Inventory Management System – creating one unified application capable of advanced planning and forecasting management.
UBS has many years’ experience in managing complex global supply chains and distribution centres. We take into account both the global demand and demand variability when developing our stock calculation software. This software can be implemented into your supply chain, bespoke to your specific needs, ensuring daily demand data and monthly forecast updates. This approach allows for constant visibility and is configured to allow customers to cope with your business needs with as much information as you desire.
What makes our systems so successful is the flexibility and accountability we can offer our customers for their demand and forecasting requirements.
Demand planning innovation:
The Unipart Business System has been designed and developed in-house in a collaboration of our Supply Chain and IT Specialists to analyse up to 36 periods of demand history at any one time, and then to plan ongoing requirements for the next 24 periods.
- UBS systems use advanced statistical modes to analyse the demand profile for each object.
- Demand profiles can be specially developed for early life products, slow moving products and the system recognises both trend and various types of seasonality within demand data to correctly configure demand plans based on what is in your warehouses.
- Models can be used to accurately predict demand with real-time information to make your senior management decisions easier.
Your business needs answered:
The Unipart Business System’s demand and forecasting software is a step above typical ABC analysis offered by other system companies, it focuses on delivering real-time information that is consistently responding to your supply chain’s performance.
UBS can set up different performance services levels for our customers by velocity cost code- a mixture of speed of demand of your products and the costs of your products.
- Space saving, efficient warehouse planning can be made simpler with our maximum stock holding data serviced for each product in your warehouse.
- Our system leads to the development of a lean inventory management strategy, and supplies information that helps create the optimum demand planning and forecasting.
- Stock calculations based on a wealth of data; from replenishment lead times, cost, minimum batch size and order restrictions being routinely updated to maintain fingertip access to your warehouse schedules and forecasts.
- Use of stock holding data drives replenishment order management. Our system is flexible in automating and sending schedule requirements specific to suppliers needs.
- Our system supports forecasts for your suppliers as well, creating visibility across all areas of your supply chain.
Benefits of UBS:
- Strong Standard SAP functionality with Unipart enhancements
- Visibility at every level
- 24*7*365 Operation and Support
- Major, in depth, knowledge and experience in both the Business and IT Teams to support and enhance the solutions.
- Scalable in, volumes, functionality and geography
- Helps unify a lean inventory management system for your supply chain