Unipart has developed proven software to manage your supplier relationships. Our history has long been in the Automotive Industries, but also has extensive experience in other industries such as Technology, Consumer and Industrial. From this, Unipart recognises the dependency and benefits of maintaining efficient relationships with suppliers in the full supply chain process.
The Unipart Business System has been designed and developed in-house in a collaboration of our Supply Chain and IT Specialists to simplify your supplier management, helping your supply chain reduce costs, keep information visible and support continual improvement of operations.
UBS modules in the Supplier Relationship Management area include:
- Vendor Communication System: VCS is a web-based interactive supplier communication tool. It helps Supplier Relationship Management by structuring all supplier communication through a secure internet-based portal. VCS allows suppliers to view schedules and confirm deliveries, as well as communicate with their supplier account manager.
- EDI: UBS optimises the use of industry standard method of data interfacing, EDI. UBS ensures your company can send scheduled requirements electronically directly into suppliers own system.
- Automated Emailing: UBS offers automated emailing tools for customers not wishing to use web-based or EDI tools to communicate with suppliers.
- Replenishment Work Station: Unipart has developed RWS, an expediting and supplier management tool. It is software designed to help supplier account managers identify where potential shortages may lie, so non-value added activity is minimised and account managers time is used effectively. The system has a graphical user interface to display information clearly.
- Supplier Deliver Performance Reporting: Unipart offers a supplier performance management tool which supports monitoring of overall supplier performance including schedule fill.
Benefits of Unipart’s Supplier Management systems:
- Improve communication and information visibility
- Reduction in manual work, time and cost
- Industry standard software
- Fully supported by our team of experts
- Automated and integrated system, cloud based solutions
- 24*7*365 Operation and Support
- Major, in-depth knowledge and experience in a both the Business and IT Teams to support and enhance the solutions
- Scalable in, volumes, functionality and geography
Combining proven supplier management systems and processes, with Unipart’s vast experience of a diverse client base, we can help you manage your suppliers to the standards you and your customers expect in today’s service orientated world.
Make your Supplier Management capability first class, contact us to see how we can help your business.