Unipart Business System uses SAP’s integrated Warehouse Management functionality to support a number of clients in a variety of industries. UBS recognises the complexities of warehouse management such as managing stock levels, promoting the most efficient way of moving materials to maximise space, and increase efficiency in warehouse operations whilst maintaining customer satisfaction. Unipart has also developed a number of specialised ‘add-on’ to enhance SAP’s WM capability and functionality.
UBS provides this multifunctional warehouse management system that is automated and scaled to your needs offering fully supported and integrated solutions for the inbound to outbound warehouse process for our customers.
UBS Warehouse Management includes:
- Transfer orders: With our automated schedules Warehouse Management becomes simpler to process with dynamic and fixed bins for inbound materials through to dispatch.
- Bespoke RFID system development for inbound and outbound processing
- Personalised Work Assignments: Our systems allow for multiple picking and packing options such as account pick, bulk pick which is automated making it easy to manage. We can offer complete control on sizes of batches of order/work assignments so that your warehouse can remain flexible.
- Picking, packing, loading process management
- Shipment Processing
- Failure Management: UBS provides real time data on Transfer Orders. We can improve response time and the way failures are dealt with from developed reporting systems, and automatic material substitute searches to improve response time on the warehouse floor.
- Inbound and outbound KPI reporting enabling visibility at every level.
Benefits of implementing UBS Warehouse Management Solution:
- Strong Standard SAP functionality with Unipart enhancements
- 24*7*365 Operation and Support
- Major, in depth knowledge and experience in a both the Business and IT Teams to support and enhance the solutions
- World class systems that manage out waste and give control
- Standardisation across all Warehouses, globally
- Scalable and cloud based solutions available
- Improved visibility across the supply chain